Aquasana is one of the leading players in the market dealing with home water filters and filtration systems based in Austin, Texas. The company deals in designing, manufacturing, and distributing water filtration product including;
- Water softeners
- Water bottles
- Whole house water filtration systems
- Drinking water filters
- Shower filters
- Replacement filters
- Clean water machines
They are mostly loved since their products are easily found both online and at local stores. Aquasana products are capable of removing more than 60 pollutants from water, leaving you with pure minerals. Chemicals such as chlorine, lead, and bacteria are removed immediately after water enters your house. Below is the Aquasana Shower Filter Review in detail.
Features of Aquasana Shower Filter
Aquasana Shower Filter removes 90% of chlorine from shower water, thereby improving the water’s pH. This reduces the harsh chlorine and synthetic chemicals that your skin might be exposed to, causing skin damage and excessive drying; this ensures that your skin stays noticeably softer and moisturized. Other features of Aquasana Shower Filter include;
- Maintain stronger and healthier hair: water passing through the Aquasana Shower Filter leaves chlorine-free. Washing your hair with filtered chlorine-free water leaves your hair noticeably softer and shinier. Your scalp will also be healthier, with real and long-lasting color.
- Definitive Adaptability: Aquasana Shower Filter can work with most showerheads, meaning you do not need to change the showerhead every time you use it. You can choose from a premium massaging shower head or premium massaging handheld wand to get multiple settings and modify your shower experience.
- Durability: Aquasana Premium Shower Filter can last for six months; hence you need to replace it only twice a year.
- It can filtrate 10,000 of water in 6 months.
- Aquasana Shower Filter is patented with copper or zinc media and coconut shell carbon. The coconut shell carbon helps eliminate chlorine and other harsh chemicals such as pesticides, hydrogen sulfide, and lead. Furthermore, zinc and copper metals reduce chlorine’s effect and maintain the water’s pH balance for a real shower experience. Aquasana shower filter also improves air quality as it removes almost 90% of chlorine composition from air and water.
- Aquasana shower filter is easily attached to the shower pipe, making it easy to install and replace.
- It is long-lasting and can be replaced after six months, offering quality performance.
- Numerous merits characterize its uniqueness in up-flow design, including; prevents copper or zinc media channeling and clogging, helps in maintaining shower head height, and water pressure maximizes water contact time with media for higher filtration results.
- Aquasana Shower Filter uses fewer shower products and hair treatments such as shampoo, conditioner, soap, and body lotions. This enhances a natural bath.
- It also has a one-year warranty.
FAQs About Aquasana Shower Filters[gs_faq cat=”219″]
The Aquasana Shower Filter system is easily installed since it can fit the shower pipe by itself. It does not require much effort and plumbing tools. However, during installation, it is recommended to allow water to run through it for some minutes until it becomes clear before showering. This is because the first bit of water contains carbon and other metals, and it might appear black.
Many benefits characterize Aquasana Shower Filters as compared to other filter systems. The systems are said to give pure and healthy water and have excellent taste.
Their capability to filter out almost 90% of chlorine and other harsh chemicals is why they are mostly chosen in many homes in Austin, Texas. They give high performance and affordable services, and they are also easy to install freehand without the need for plumbing skills.