Nuvo Water is the most outstanding water softener system out there. It produces salt-free water and protecting users from spending excessively on hard water treatment. The company has been in the field for quite some time and has gathered a lot of reputation in water softening.
It specializes in deterring the build-up of limescale along with scum which might significantly damage the plumbing system in homes. Water softeners need to be prioritized for several reasons. For instance, we have mentioned the damage that can be caused to the plumbing system by the hard water.
But did you know even showering with hard water might be nauseating? You will actually require too much soap to feel cleansed. We have conducted the Nuvo Water Softener Review for 2 main products of the company, H20 Home System and Manor. So, let’s begin.
1- H20 Home System – Nuvo Water Softener Review
This is a salt-free water softener that adjusts the chemical structure of mineral molecules to deter them from forming deposits or stains. The citric acid formula of the firm (CitraCharge) increases the pH level of water to minimize the probability of mineral build-up. Since the system supplies 12-15 gallons in a minute, it perfectly serves homes of 1000-2000 sq ft. since it is about 9 points, it is reasonable to use a wall bracket for support.
The filter is supposed to be changed regularly, most preferably every 4-6 months. This will cost you a maximum of $75 for each filter, which treats 35,000 gallons. For this reason, it is vital to fix a meter to the supply line for timing and to cut back the cost of filter changes. The system has a 5-year guarantee, on the condition that it is not installed in direct sunlight or an uncovered place.
Specifications and Features of H20 Home System
What makes H20 Home System outstanding? Well, the following features and specifications answer that question.
- It utilizes a revolutionary technology to minimize the pH level of water. This is based on chelation, a fundamental scientific process in which the ions responsible for water hard water, specifically calcium and magnesium ions are effectively constrained ion the chelating agent. This keeps them soluble and unable to make water hard or cause water hardness related problems.
- It prevents the formation of scale and eliminates the prevailing hard water scale.
- It is FDA & NSF approved or serves homes occupied by 1 – 2 individuals
- Prolongs the lifespan of the water heater, plumbing components, and other appliances.
- It is eco-friendly. There is no salt, water wastage, or electricity.
The Bottom Line
The H20 Home System is quite promising. In case you really need to deter the formation of limescale, this is exactly what you need. While the price of the product might be scary, it is actually worthy of it.
2- H2O Manor System – Salt-Free Water Softener
This is the largest water softening system that Nuvo deals with. It accommodates households containing more than four. It has an efficient flow rate of 15-18 gallons in a minute. The company states that it is efficient for homes of at least 2000 sq ft. however, this assertion is subjective since the number of bathrooms and the number of residents is more critical compared to the size of the house.
If the number of individuals in the home is higher, the consumption of water will no doubt be higher. However, the water conditioner is quite effective and alters how the minerals responsible for water hardness behave. Rather than the system removing the calcium and magnesium ions, it has a chelating agent, particularly citric acid, which binds them and prevent them from causing water hardness.
Features of H20 Manor Water Softener System
- The system has an appropriate flow rate of 15 to 18 GPM
- It is NSF approved
- It has a capacity of 50,000 Gallons
- The package contains everything needed for installation
- Suits homes of at least 2000 sq ft.
- Compact design
- Designed to prevent the formation of scale
The Bottom Line
H2O Manor System is a fantastic product. It is to install the system. It is the right product for you in case you are tired of saltwater. Nevertheless, the system is expensive. The initial cost is $90 and requires maintenance, which makes it even more expensive.
Hopefully, this Nuvo water softener review helps you select the best product according to your needs. Feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.